Highlighted

Premier Pro unable to import any working clips

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm on an imac. I have the lastest version, and everytime I import anything, I go to grab it and drop it in the timeline and it's a crossed out hand. I've never had this problem before. I'm just importing all the normal stuff. MP4 .mov jpegs. Please help.

thnx

TOPICS
Error or problem, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Pro unable to import any working clips

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm on an imac. I have the lastest version, and everytime I import anything, I go to grab it and drop it in the timeline and it's a crossed out hand. I've never had this problem before. I'm just importing all the normal stuff. MP4 .mov jpegs. Please help.

thnx

TOPICS
Error or problem, Formats, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might have something to do with your source patching in your timeline maybe. https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/source-patching-track-targetting.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your project panel is a floating one than drag and drop won't work:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-solve-issues-related-to-undocked-panels-in-pr...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Gerik says, make sure your Source and Target track blocks are set.

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0