Premier Pro v15.0 -a7siii 4k 3840x2160 video clip when dragged to new sequence get only audio ?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Can someone help me with this. This is the issue happening with the new version 15.0.

So I created a new sequence (which I normally did in previous version) RED R3D > HD 4K > 4K HD 16X9 23.976. then when I drag a video clip (Sony a7SIII XAVC HS 4k)  from project to the sequence it only alows the audio file and not the video ??? 

However if you just drag the clip without creating a new sequence it opens but if you wish to add more video to the same sequence it does the same which is only audio no video. So if you want to import multiple videos you will have to load them all. So viewing in source clip is not even an option if you cant drag it to sequence. 

what can be done ??? desperate need of immediate help  

TOPICS
Editing, Import

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most common user error is not source patching the track.
Solved by first opening clip in Source Monitor, set in and out point. Then drag/insert into timeline.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines