• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro - Video driver Nvidia GEFors MX150

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When starting up Adobe Premier Pro on my new laptop HP Spectre x360 15 with NVIDIA GeForce MX150 I get the message "Unsupported Video Driver". What to do? The laptop has the latest drivers and when asking for updates there are no needs.

rgds

Kenneth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

Did you check the Nvidia website for updated drivers

https://www.geforce.com/drivers

2020-01-23 13_15_58-Drivers _ GeForce.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Did you check the Nvidia website for updated drivers

https://www.geforce.com/drivers

2020-01-23 13_15_58-Drivers _ GeForce.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

updated as per your instructions and it works - thanks.

Kenneth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sefermk, I'm having the same problem, but couldn't find a Studio Driver for the MX150 at the Nvidia website. Still I downloaded the most recent updated driver (the one from 6 jan 2020 that Ged has pointed out) but it didn't  work. Which driver did you downloaded? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just followed the link to Nvidia and made the update. Sorry to say I
do not remember which one I used. Probably the one most suitable for my
laptop GeForce 100M series (notebook).

rgds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer, man. It was my mistake. The update worked, it was my second gpu that was getting the unsupported msg.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ferlino im having this same issue and i have the same labtop. I cant seem to find the Studio driver for the MX150 on the NVIDIA website. Which driver are you using now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey im having the same problem i cant find the studio driver for the MX150 on the NVIDIA website, help please! and thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry to tell you this, but there are absolutely no Studio Drivers at all for any of the MX series GPUs. Nor are there any Studio Drivers whatsoever for any of the low-end GPUs. You see, the MX150 is based on the very-low-end Pascal GP108 GPU that debuted with the desktop GeForce GT 1030 in late 2017. Thus, you will have to use the GRD (Game Ready Drivers) for that GPU. Just make sure to avoid driver versions higher than 442.## as the very newest drivers have known issues with content creation and productivity software. This is why you will not see a Quadro or a Studio driver higher than 442.92 at this time.

And forget about using the new NVENC hardware encoding in Premiere Pro 14.2: The GP108 does not have a hardware encoder at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines