Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro Will Not Open - Freezes on Opening Screen

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

Can anyone help me with this? Everytime I try to launch Premier Pro it freezes here and I get the wheel of death. When I initially launched a dialogue box popped up with an option to fix which sent me to: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/drivers-video-win-nvidia.htm . I installed the NVIDIA and restarted my laptop. I don't get the dialogue box anymore that says there is an error to fix but now it freezes here (loading ImporterQuickTime.prm). I'm working on a GT75 Titian 8RF using Windows 10. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tried this, resetting permissions, clean reinstall, nothing works.  The only way to get it to start normally is to login to a different profile.  How can this be an issue for several years with no fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines