• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro Workspace Permissions

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the "workspace permissions" problem with Premier Pro. How do I fix this. I've searched for solutions, but I'm either having trouble finding the things to fix, or the solution does not work. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Pro forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system?
What have you tried, exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac on Cataalina 10.15.5. PP now on very latest version.
After extensive searching, I tried to find "users" folder to no joy, and then a few other folders to trash or re-name, also with no joy.
I finlly got an update notification on Premier at Creative Cloud app, so I did the update. Upon re-opening, the new version led me to "System Preferences" > "Security and Privacy" > "Files and Folders." Access for Premier Pro to "Documents" was not checked. I checked it, re-opened the new Premier Pro, and all is well... for now. Thanks for the fast response, Preu Bob. Any further hints or tips to avoid this in the future would be appreceated! KB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines