• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro2020 I opened my project, and it was empty.

Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read over and over that Premiere Por does't delete. I was able to find my projects. Autosaves ended yesterday. I save every five minutes. She's gone. Pretty disheartened.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone has this problem... the newest version of your title is at the bottom of the list. 

Please donate to a self harm prevention charity of your choice, if this tidbit helps others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where and how it appears in the Autosave folder depends on the preference settings for that folder. You can have the list reversed (by date) so the latest save appears at the top of the list - click the 'Date modified' column (On Mac). I think PC is pretty much the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines