• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 13 is crashing when exporting video

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually did a CLEAN install of Mojave on my 5k iMac today to try to eliminate this problem.  I installed the first version of Premiere 13 and Media Encoder, thinking maybe it was one of the later updates that was causing it (can't look at what version exactly because my system is frozen  )   Well, after exporting two 15-minute-ish vids, my entire system is mostly frozen.  I didn't get the "Adobe Creative Cloud is needed to resolve the issue..." but I don't always get that message when this happens.  I can move my mouse, but Finder won't relaunch, and all Adobe apps are not responding so I Force Quit them.  Since Finder won't relaunch, and indeed no apps at all will launch, I'm going to have to hard shut down again.  Again, this is on a reformatted HD/clean install of Mojave and Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder, and Audition on my computer today.  

My plan is to get with Apple or an Apple pro here in town and try to look at some logs to determine what's failing and causing the freeze.  I don't have faith in Adobe support at this point.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion and moving the discussion to the Premiere Pro CC forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines