• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 14.0 Crashes and is unusable

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to edit using 14.0 in premiere and it crashes and freezes up constantly.  When I press the play button it has a 20 second delay if not more.  The sound freezes up and doesn't play, voice overs do the same things.  Someone from adobe help center remoted into computer and he updated and fixed some things but it didn't fix the problem at all.  He spent a lot of time working on this and its not fixed.  I have tried editing several videos in 14.0 and even when I create a new video it still has the same problems.  It also crashes and is extremely glitchy.  This is the most frustrating system and slows down my work so much.  Drivers are updated.  Is any one else having these issues?  

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. When I go to edit my project, it just freezes on playback and crashes. Did you find a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines