Highlighted

Premiere 14.2 Green Stripes (NOT GOOD)

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened my project and all my footage looks like this in Premiere. If anyone knows how to fix it please help! I've tried updating all my computer software and drivers but maybe there's a different driver I need to download. Please let me know!

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere 14.2 Green Stripes (NOT GOOD)

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened my project and all my footage looks like this in Premiere. If anyone knows how to fix it please help! I've tried updating all my computer software and drivers but maybe there's a different driver I need to download. Please let me know!

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex_Raymond,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please try to switch the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and check if it's working properly. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex_Raymond,

Were you able to solve this issue? If you are still experiencing this, please try updating Premiere Pro to the latest version (v14.3) and check if it's working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 1