Highlighted

Premiere 14.3.2 keeps crashing on startup

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running a 2015 Mac Pro with Catalina 10.15.6

All system and Premiere software is up to date. Plenty of drive space and memory, but everytime I try to open the application it crashes after the loading screen completes. I've sent two reports to Adobe and two to Apple. No one has gotten back to me yet. My trial for Premiere ran out while I was trying to sort this issue out. I have a film to export. SOMEONE HELP!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere 14.3.2 keeps crashing on startup

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running a 2015 Mac Pro with Catalina 10.15.6

All system and Premiere software is up to date. Plenty of drive space and memory, but everytime I try to open the application it crashes after the loading screen completes. I've sent two reports to Adobe and two to Apple. No one has gotten back to me yet. My trial for Premiere ran out while I was trying to sort this issue out. I have a film to export. SOMEONE HELP!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how much ram?  graphics card?  There are lots of basic troubleshooting steps...  but if your trial ran out, not sure how you'll know if we've figured it out.  and what changed to create the issue?   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0