Highlighted

Premiere 14.5 Floating Panels

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the last update (14.5) I have had an issue with my floating panels on my second monitor. I am unable to shrink the horizontal aspect of the the window beyond a certain size thus rendering part of my floating panel off of the screen. Only way I have been able to solve it is by closing Premiere and relaunching the project. Resetting to saved layout under the workspaces menu hasn't been a consistent solution for me. Obviously, this problem isn't the worst thing issue to have but it seems to have appeared with this most recent update.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere 14.5 Floating Panels

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the last update (14.5) I have had an issue with my floating panels on my second monitor. I am unable to shrink the horizontal aspect of the the window beyond a certain size thus rendering part of my floating panel off of the screen. Only way I have been able to solve it is by closing Premiere and relaunching the project. Resetting to saved layout under the workspaces menu hasn't been a consistent solution for me. Obviously, this problem isn't the worst thing issue to have but it seems to have appeared with this most recent update.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to mention hardware specs:

CPU: Intel i9-9900K @3.60GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair DDR4

Graphics: Asus Geforce RTX 2070 Super

Storage: 2TB internal SSD (although all of my projects I work on are stored on external G-Tech 10TB HDD)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever you lunch Premiere: first close floating panels, then "reset to saved layout", it works always

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known bug with V 14.5

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ali,

I have tried this solution and have not had success everytime so this still an issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0