Copy link to clipboard
so after one wonderful week without any problem at all, playback in my program monitor is out of a sudden becoming extremely laggy. I didn't change a thing.
Here are my specs:
- Premiere Pro CC 14.7, newest update
- Mac Book Pro 15' 2017, 16 GB Ram, 500 GB
- Graphics: Radeon Pro 560 4 GB Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB
- Editing 4K MXF footage, which is linked to proxies, that were already generated by the camera.
- Synced everything with multicam sync.
- Proxies are 2K MXF.
- Final output will be 2K, so i'm editing in a 2K sequence and set the default media scaling to "set to frame size".
- I'm working from an external WD harddrive via USB C. I already tried using another harddrive, but it didn't help. I located the cache on my internal drive.
Remarkable is, that playback heavily lags only in the program monitor. In the source monitor, everything plays back fine. I even rendered some parts, but it still lagged during playback.
Thanks for help!
Have something to add?