Hello. I have a hobby on YouTube. I am making bilingual audiobooks. They look something like this https://youtu.be/NYIRt5WwKMg By making such books, I myself study the English language, and perhaps I help someone else. The problem itself is written at the very bottom. And now how do I do it. In Adobe Premier Pro I create a video project Frame Size: 3860 horizontal 1615 vertical 772: 323 and two “New Title” from the menu: File -> New -> Legacy Title… with default parameters. Width: 3860 Height: 1615 TimeBase: 29.97 fps Drop-Frame Pixel Apsect Radio: (1: 0) The first track will have a picture with sides dimensions 3860x1615 pic The second track will contain “Title” in English text with coordinates Video Motion Position 1930 x 0 On the third track there is a title “Title” with Russian text with coordinates Video Motion Position 1930 x 1620. These coordinates make it possible to display two crawling texts one below the other. Each “Title” has Title type -> Roll, Font -> Arial, Size -> 230 On the soundtrack there is an audio accompaniment to the book.
The essence of the error itself. In the course of work, you have to use blocks of texts up to about 10,000 words. The larger the block, the more visible the error is, which practically does not work. You can display it like this. Create “Title” with English text, underneath “Title” with Russian text, and if you start to visually synchronize them under the audio track, then hangs appear for a very long time. You can, of course, buy another processor, for example, AMD Ryzen 9-5950X, but somehow my hobbies are very expensive for me.
If no one offers anything, I can offer my own vision of what is wrong. But this can only be fixed by developers. It seems to me that when I edit one list, the program starts recalculating all the text scrolls. But nothing has changed in them, and this is the error. When one text is scrolled, the computer has enough power, and if there are four of them, then there is no power. But this can be easily corrected if you track the event whether there were changes in the text and if not, and do not do unnecessary actions for recalculation.
Since there is no progress on my problem yet, there is no progress on my problem. I made an archive of my project and uploaded it to Google drive for free download via the link for the file. Project for the Premier pro - Rebecca.zip (3.9 G). And I'll put the link below. The project is large and takes a long time to load, but it will load if you have a 32 GB Core i7 processor and a fast SSD drive. The problem is that if you edit the text of any segment, the program freezes after clicking on Run for 10 to 60 seconds.
According to my support requests, applications were created: Your Adobe Case ADB-18602685-K5R5 CRM: 01097000007475; Start a Remote
I was able to open the projects, many times, it took the same time in mac and windows as it took at your end. The problem here can be due to the fact that the legacy titles are in use are all lenghty and with the 200 plus size value for a roll option in it. Not all but some of them are affected.
This is a project specific issue. I tried to create a similar project with some titles, I was able to handle it without the problem the issues are within the titles only
I think its project specific I can log a bug on this project, but I dont think there will be a fix soon I can suggest to recreate some of the titles from legacy title or use the text tool
Bhaskar, hi. I have great respect for the work you have done and for the recommendations you describe. Yes it is true that some of the headlines from the legacy titles are long enough. They have up to 10 thousand words. If you cut the legacy titles into smaller parts, the problem will be less noticeable. But in books, most often the chapters occupy this exact size of about 10 thousand words and it is very labor-intensive to cut into small pieces, although the processing speed due to this error will certainly be faster. But it seems to me that this is still a code optimization error. The code is not optimized to work with two or more legacy titles. Thank you for your work. If you can register an error, I will be grateful.
I think my problem requires going to a higher level. Since the problem is not solved, I spend a lot of time editing texts, as there are constant freezes in all my projects. And if you hide all the tracks with texts and leave only one, then there are no freezes. This means that there is an error that manifests itself depending on the number of visible tracks with text. One text line - error no. A lot of tracks with text, the program hangs. Therefore, I ask you to transfer my project to higher-level specialists. Since I spend a huge amount of time waiting when the program freezes. Sincerely, Andrey Antonov