• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 15.0 - Renders correct video length, but last few seconds not rendered

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to 15.0, I have had rendering issues. It's like the last few seconds don't get rendered. Nothing to do with In/Out settings or render whole sequence. I have had 2 different videos, that both rendered fine in 14.9, bt now, the last few seconds don't render. Nothing to do with footage either, I added new footage to one video, and it's almost as if PP renders the video but forgets the last 3-5 seconds. The video plays back but freezes on a frame 3-5seconds from the end, but the videow is still the correct length if that makes sense.

No error messages, it pre-renders without issues.

Any ideas??

Render settings H264 Match Source - High bitrate, nothing unusual and nothing complicated in sequences either. Driving me insane.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE
I tried reinstalling PP 15.0, to no avail. Now when I export to Apple ProRes 422, it is fine. It seems to be a problem exporting to H.264.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try exporting to any drive that is not a NAS. Like, a standalone, direct attached drive.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines