• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE 15.1 CRASHING EVERY TIME

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on an iMac Pro with a Xeon 8-core processor and Radeon Pro Vega 56. Ever since 15.0, PP crashes every time I open a project created in a previous version.I crash EVERY time I OPEN a project that was started in a previous version. The only way I can proceed is to create a NEW project in 15.1, the IMPORT the sequence from the old project. Then I can work on it, but if I save it and close it and quit PP, it WILL CRASHH AGAIN IF I OPEN THAT SAME PROJECT, so I have to do it again. I have to make a NEW PROJECT EVERY TIME, and import the old one. SHEESH! This is terrible. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!!

Barely experienced the crashing with 14.9 version, but after 15.0 version, it crashes so much.

Even with the same project file that I have edited with 14.9 version, it crashes after 15.0 version. why this happen?

I had expected that it should be fixed after 15.1 version, but it still and even worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

This does not sound ideal. I understand that Premiere Pro crashes only when you try to open a project created in the previous version.

We're here to help.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines