• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 15.2 resets my Effects & Presets

Participant ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to 15.2 from 15.0, my custom effects & presets were reset. For some reason, premiere uses the .prfpset file in Documents>Adobe>PremierePro>15.0>Profile-CreativeCloud-. In 15.0, everything worked just fine, however, when I launch 15.2, the "Effect Presets and Custom Items.prfpset" file gets reset to a 2kB one. Rewriting the file afterwards with the correct one (1248 kB) does not help either - as it gets reset every time Premiere is opened. Does anybody else experience this? What could I do to fix it? Should I just wait?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/43434696-bug-pr-15-2-can-t-...
Apparently, it is not a problem of my configuration (as I believe Adobe would gladly try to persuade me)... Hopefully it gets fixed soon - along with the huge list of issues I've been having since like the version 14.3.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines