Premiere 2019 CC won't open without internet connection

Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a video to edit and I was traveling, I was counting on editing on the go, but to my surprise, Premiere came up with this message when trying to open:

Premiere wtf.jpg

Is there a way to turn this off and use Premiere without internet connection or is it mandatory? In that case it would be a disaster, as many Filmmakers we work on the go and usually spend time in remote areas editing. It's actually already quite annoying to receive this message and makes me wonder what's in the mind of Adobe, bringing up more and new troubles with each version, instead of making everything smoother.

Thanks in advance for your support,

Miguel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere 2019 CC won't open without internet connection

Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a video to edit and I was traveling, I was counting on editing on the go, but to my surprise, Premiere came up with this message when trying to open:

Premiere wtf.jpg

Is there a way to turn this off and use Premiere without internet connection or is it mandatory? In that case it would be a disaster, as many Filmmakers we work on the go and usually spend time in remote areas editing. It's actually already quite annoying to receive this message and makes me wonder what's in the mind of Adobe, bringing up more and new troubles with each version, instead of making everything smoother.

Thanks in advance for your support,

Miguel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2019 2
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the same problem in Central America.  Had to use Davinci Resolve to screen dailies for a week.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2019 0
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get a response for this? Such a bad move on Adobe's part.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 03, 2020 0
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A consequence of subscription software....

You can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license for a limited period. The apps attempt to validate your software license every 30 days. You receive a reminder to reconnect to the Internet to validate your license:

https://helpx.adobe.com/cy_en/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 03, 2020 1
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this is BS!

My internet is currently down (writing this on my phone) and I can't open Premiere.  I've been using Adobe and had an internet connection for years.

The internet is down one fricken and I can't use the software I've been paying for years!?!?  WTF? 

How about all adobe subscribers don't pay their subscription for a month, that might get adobe's attention.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 1
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened to me a few times as well when I'm auto billed for my subscription. Soo frustrating! I hope more chatter about this will get Adobe to finally do something about this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0