Highlighted

Premiere 2020 Crashes at opening screen

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere crashes on the loading screen every time I open it. I've removed Premiere and all of it's preferences & plug-ins and it still will not launch.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff Bugbee | Adobe Community Professional

Have you done a full ininstall/reinstall of Premiere? What about Creative Cloud?

What are your system specs?

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere 2020 Crashes at opening screen

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere crashes on the loading screen every time I open it. I've removed Premiere and all of it's preferences & plug-ins and it still will not launch.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff Bugbee | Adobe Community Professional

Have you done a full ininstall/reinstall of Premiere? What about Creative Cloud?

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All fixed... Complete uninstall then reinstalled. Also updated any plug-ins that I had

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying you are all fixed?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yessir.... Back up and running

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this exact issue but can't find an answer anywhere! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please let us know the exact version of Premiere Pro that you are using and the system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM). Also, please attach a screenshot of the splash screen window where Premiere Pro is getting stuck.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines