Premiere 2020 is applying LUTs when importing footage?!

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys I think my Canon C200 CLog-3 h.264 footage is getting a LUT applied automaticly when I import it in PremierePro2020 (14.5.0)

There is nothing in the Master Section and nothing unusual in the sequence preferences.

It would be a nice feature in general but only when I can control it.

Anyone has an advice for me?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere 2020 is applying LUTs when importing footage?!

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys I think my Canon C200 CLog-3 h.264 footage is getting a LUT applied automaticly when I import it in PremierePro2020 (14.5.0)

There is nothing in the Master Section and nothing unusual in the sequence preferences.

It would be a nice feature in general but only when I can control it.

Anyone has an advice for me?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what your insert image is from, so I can't comment on the potential differences between apps.

Have you checked in the bin, Modify/Interpret Footage? They've added some color management things there, and seem to have moved some of the meta-driven media controls from the Master Clip tab to the Modify/Interpret Footage dialog.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0