Exit

Premiere 2020 showing white screen only

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, Having a problem with this.

White screen premire.png

The amazing thing is that it is related to the OpenCL mechanism. Because when I use only Mercury Software the error does not appear, so I can't use GPU when rendering.

GPU drivers a re updated. Setup: RX 560 4gb I5 - 4440 16gb ram ddr3 1600MHZ

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

I just turned off second monitor, opened Premier Pro project, then turned on second monitor, and now its working normaly.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just turned off second monitor, opened Premier Pro project, then turned on second monitor, and now its working normaly.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear it got resolved in that odd way, but something to consider is that your system is a bit old and might not run Premiere properly. https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html#gpu-acceleration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been having the same issues with a brand new computer with a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER.

Turning off my second monitor, opening up Premiere, then turning it on, also does the trick...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines