• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 2020 stuck while rendering

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I hate having to get to this point, having to write a topic in the Adobe help center, but I really don't know what to do to resolve this.

I recently installed the latest adobe Premiere and created and edited my first video, like any other video I had edited in previous versions, I'm trying to render in 1080p 60fps h264, but for some reason the rendering always stops at 12% .

I have:

- Looked for the frame that gives an error, I corrected it, but it returns to give an error in another frame a little further on (without any kind of heavy effect)

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

After countless attempts to solve the problem in question, I managed to solve it simply by removing the lumetri color and shadows from one of the layers, nothing else seems to solve the problem. It is a pity to have to give up these two effects but it seems to be the only thing that solves the problem.

Thanks to everyone who responded and tried to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't feel bad, I've had the exact same issue. People are saying that you should reroll to nvidia studio driver instead of the game driver, however for me not even that works. I'm running a RTX 3090 and I've been unable to render videos for 4 days. Seriously they need to fix this issue ASAP! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this may not be the perfect solution you'd like to receive but have you tried sending your finished sequence for render to Media Encoder? Maybe it's a glitch in Premiere.

See if it works?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks for the reply but I have tried it and it gets stuck anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you're saying that Media Encoder gets stuck, too? It stops rendering at the same time  - 12% ?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes this can come from a problem in the cache files ... dump your cache/preview files, and if it works, great.

But if it always stops at the same place, then normally that means you need to go to that spot on the sequence and fix/replace/redo whatever is going on there.

To see where it is, if you queue the export to MediaEncoder and export from there, watching the preview window, you can see where the export stops. Dump your cache files.

Go back into Premiere, redo that bit of the sequence and see if it now works as it should.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with h.264 here. Stuck after 2%. I solved the issue by rendering in Prores 422HQ. Then I used Media Encoder to convert the result to h.264.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but it doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried my suggestion of importing parts of that project into a new project via MediaBrowser panel in Premiere?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After countless attempts to solve the problem in question, I managed to solve it simply by removing the lumetri color and shadows from one of the layers, nothing else seems to solve the problem. It is a pity to have to give up these two effects but it seems to be the only thing that solves the problem.

Thanks to everyone who responded and tried to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dude just make a after effects from the com and use the render there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I'm very late to this party 😄 But I had the same problem and getting rid of the lumetri effect was out of the option cuz of how bad the video was shot. This is what I did and it fixed the problem. I nested all the clips and replaced it as an after effects composition. I then exported to media encoder from after effects and rendered it in H264 format. It took waaaay longer than it is supposed to, but it rendered everything. I hope this helps anyone having this issue.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines