Premiere 2021 buggy multicam workflow

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I export my multicam mix from Premiere there is something wrong - sometimes there are one or two cameras missing, newest issue is effects/color grade being toggled on and off on a random basis. I know that one should not update right away when a new iteration of a software comes out, but somehow I found myself working on a 2021 version and I can't go back to the 2020 version because there is no backwards compatible format option on Premiere. What should I do know?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Export

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update on the issue: I have a source video that I have multiplied on the timeline and scaled in a thus creating a budget multicam video. Now the issue seems to be that Premiere v15 at some point refuses to read scale and position data and it appears as original footage in the multicam view, but it reads color grading input. Having tried what I can thing of: toggling layers on and off, restarting Adobe and my computer, going back to previous versions of my project etc, nothing helps. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines