Highlighted

Premiere Accessibility Key Commands

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently begand using Premiere. I have a visual impaiment neccesitating extensive use of key commands. I don't see anything in key shortcuts about applying a key to click activities. I want to use keys to click the eye icon (that's what the visual 'mute' seems to be called). Also am interested in other 3rd party software which could help me tailor the Premiere experiences to best suit someone relying on key shortcuts. 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Accessibility Key Commands

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently begand using Premiere. I have a visual impaiment neccesitating extensive use of key commands. I don't see anything in key shortcuts about applying a key to click activities. I want to use keys to click the eye icon (that's what the visual 'mute' seems to be called). Also am interested in other 3rd party software which could help me tailor the Premiere experiences to best suit someone relying on key shortcuts. 

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?