Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere / AE Transfer not possible

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am working on an actual 16" Macbook with Premiere / AE / Media Enacoder and other Adobe programs installed. 

My problem is that whenever I try to tranfer a clip from Premiere to AE (Replace AE Composition) it get a message with "AE2020 needs to be installed".

With my CC-subscription I keep my installed programs up to date so I don`t know what to do....

Everything is installed, everything is up to date but the interaction between the programs tells me something different...

Any hint or help is very apreciated.

Best

Kai

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

That sounds like a small headache.  This usually just works.

Have you tried uninstalling Premiere Pro, After Effects and Media Encoder at the same time?  Also, after they have been removed, log out of your Creative Cloud account and then log back in when you reinstall.

Which version of macOS are you running?  Although, PR, AE and AME should run fine under Big Sur, Catalina and Mojave.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like a small headache.  This usually just works.

Have you tried uninstalling Premiere Pro, After Effects and Media Encoder at the same time?  Also, after they have been removed, log out of your Creative Cloud account and then log back in when you reinstall.

Which version of macOS are you running?  Although, PR, AE and AME should run fine under Big Sur, Catalina and Mojave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run Catalina. Everything else including the other adobe programs just work fine. 

I will try to uninstall and reinstall the progs. I hope that it`ll help...

I`ll report...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now I removed PP and reinstalled it an voilà - it works.

Don`t know what went wrong first. Now I am happy.

Thx for your hints!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines