Highlighted

Premiere and Aftereffects SDK : Disable layer masks

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i try to develop an effect plugin which will always effect all pixels in an given image. To ease down the UI in the ECW, i want to remove the possibilities to draw masks (Rect,Ellipse,Bezier). I couldn't find any info in the docs. The default adobe "Move" effect doesn't have this options. Therefore i assume it should be possible.

thank you

Correct answer by bbb_999 | Community Beginner

The host applications provide the mask drawing capabilities, and plug-ins cannot disable them.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, How to, SDK, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere and Aftereffects SDK : Disable layer masks

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i try to develop an effect plugin which will always effect all pixels in an given image. To ease down the UI in the ECW, i want to remove the possibilities to draw masks (Rect,Ellipse,Bezier). I couldn't find any info in the docs. The default adobe "Move" effect doesn't have this options. Therefore i assume it should be possible.

thank you

Correct answer by bbb_999 | Community Beginner

The host applications provide the mask drawing capabilities, and plug-ins cannot disable them.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, How to, SDK, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0