Premiere and Audition different sound levels

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Tell me pls how is that possible: https://imgur.com/a/GdEgkpA 

Using dynamic link, after saving edited audio in Au its ALWAYS quieter in Pr. 

Pr 14.6.0

Au 13.0.9.41

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 18, 2021
Averdahl Adobe Community Professional , Jan 18, 2021
In Audition, go to Edit > Preferences > Multitrack and change the Default Panning Mode to Left/Right Cut (Logarithmic).   After you have made this change the audio volume should be the same in future exports from Audition.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why this is happening but a solution which might work for you is to highlight all of the clips in Premiere's timeline and right click on one of them then go to audio gain and choose the last option "Normalize all peaks" and choose where you would like your audio to peak. I recommend -8.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Audition, go to Edit > Preferences > Multitrack and change the Default Panning Mode to Left/Right Cut (Logarithmic).

After you have made this change the audio volume should be the same in future exports from Audition.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
JeDiBanKai AUTHOR LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines