• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere anda After with an error

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premierer and After are running with an error on my machine (I have an i7 with 8GB of memory). What would you recommend for the Adobe package, especially for video editing to run without errors. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are PremierePro minimum requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/system-requirements.ug.html

Here are the requirements for After Effects

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/user-guide.html/after-effects/system-requirements.ug.html

These are minimum requirements for the applicaitons.  Depending on the type of work you are creating, and the number of concurrent applications and processes that you are attempting, you may need more than just the minimum hardware.

I would recommend the MOST amount of RAM possible and fast/reliable storage that you can dedicate to your video work. You'll notice that a graphics card is also a consideration for optimal performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ram is too low for sure, CPU is probably fine. The rest of your computer specs are important, like your graphics card and hard drives are important. As KoMaruyama has noted, there are minimum specs and recommended specs in the links he provided, well worth paying attention to when putting a computer together to run these programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines