• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere can't export anything - Error compiling movie , Unable to create image buffer.

Participant ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I know that I have some problem with my drivers.

Tried to upgrade everything to the latest and greates, but this ruined my whole project, and now I'm not able to render anything.

Please help me, how could I remove ALL drivers and every leftovers from my pc, to install only one clean driver. Until now I used geforce experience.

Here is my rig, attached, it was ok since last week, when these problems started to cause errors all the time. Even after a few minutes of editing. Than I started to upgrade to the latest premiere, latest vga driver.

I just connected the project to another computer where I managed to export just fine, I also changed the vga in my pc from 2080ti to 1070ti, but without any luck, so definitely has some problems with the drivers. \or maybe with the motherboard? it's a high tear motherboard I cant believe it could have any problems, I'm only using it for a year and a half.

ANy ideas, help pls....

Premiere error compiling movie wtf.jpg

Premiere error compiling movie.jpg

Premiere error retreiving frame.jpg

Premiere error unable to create image buffer.jpg

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Try turning off Hardware Encoding.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try turning off Hardware Encoding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines