• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere cant replace "interview" footage, clips in the timeline stay offline!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a film that I made in Premiere Pro CC 2018 I used 4k material, that I transcoded into 1080p and for better playback in Premiere I made Proxys of them.

The big problem is, that I deleted my source material --> the 1080p clips and my proxys. I still have the original 4k material from the camera. So I have a complete "offline" Timeline.

To get my film working again, I made new 1080p clips from the 4k material. Now the 1080p clips are pro res 422 HQ, so I dont need Proxys.

When Iam replacing a single offline clip, that is used only one time in my timeline, everything is fine and I have an image, the replacement is sucessfull.

But now the big big problem: When Iam replacing a clip from an interview I made, from which I used for example 4 different parts (in and outs) of the interview in the timeline, Premiere cant replace the offline clips in the timeline. They are still offline. Any help?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?