Exit

Premiere CC 2020 Glitches on windows so far

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To: adobe 

2 questions 

1- the latest 2 version updates of premiere cc 2020, has play back glitches during the editing. I have tried every avenue possible nearly same results. Lagging and slow. 

Reasons: i have imported videos,,, edit,, and playback in both new version updates. It laggs. 

I did same process in older 2019 versoin with same videos, it works great. 

Please be advised that this need to be fixed. I have near the top desktop pc.

2- also as you maybe aware, when we are the users need technical assitance. We always get someone from india..... First of all, most of scammers are from india.. They call me at least 10 times a day.... I do not trust these people to give them even my name. 

Hope you consider that for your usa customers to get something better than that..... Please....

Thank you

Moderator Note: Please do not type in all capital letters. That is perceived as "shouting" here. I fixed it for you in MS Word, but it would be easier on the eyes (and save me the time) to have you type normally. Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry Metinc,

Have you tried any basic troubleshooting steps, like deleting media cache or resetting preferences? That can often solve seemingly larger problems. Try them.

Can you give me the specifics of your CPU, GPU, RAM, and Media Drive. Please also give us the type of media you are working with. Which camera shot the footage. We can assist with a little more knowledge.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines