Exit

PREMIERE CC 2020 last june update incredibly slow

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community ! i've just update the CC suite on 18 june 

Adobe premiere is incredibly slow !! and eat a lot of CPU memory

with the previous version it work with no problem. I work on the same video with the updated version and it incredibly slow to render preview during editing.

I've got a PC windows 10pro  32 GB ddr4 ram, nvidia 1060 6GB and with this new version my pc it sucks !

Paolo Barbuto Photographer
TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Hello Paolo

you should go to project settings - general - renderer if you only have software  only enabled and gpu acceleration is greyed out, try to update your gpu driver from the vendor's site and not through a windows update or if you are on a mac try to update your mac os.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Paolo

you should go to project settings - general - renderer if you only have software  only enabled and gpu acceleration is greyed out, try to update your gpu driver from the vendor's site and not through a windows update or if you are on a mac try to update your mac os.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joelle !

Just done and seem to be less slow ... I also clear all the useless cache and premiere semms to be work as the previous version ... thx a lot. How bad are the new icons' suite also.

Paolo Barbuto Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines