• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere CC Automatically Switches Windows

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 and today I noticed that every time I click in any window, regardless of  workspace orientation, I immediately get switched back to the window in the upper right hand corner, which happens to be my Media Browser and Source Monitor.  When I click into the menu tabs (File, Edit, Window, etc) I immediately get sent back to the same window.  This glitch has basically paralyzed my station...I am trying to get ICT to run some updates to CC 2021 but if that isn't an option was wondering if anyone in this community had any solutions.

Cheers,

Derek

TOPICS
Editing , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Premiere is acting weird.

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try this solution tomorrow and see if it helps resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you mean IT not ICT (which I've never heard of which may be my ignorance).  as far as I know CC2021 isn't available yet...   And are you saying you've reset your workspace to saved layout and tried changing workspaces?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I running CC 2019 on my work station, so I'm trying to update to 2020.  My issue is that I cannot do anything because as soon as click anywhere I am immediately and automatically sent back to selecting a default window.  So if I go to change the workspace from the menu bar, before I am able to make a selection I automatically get sent back to my Media Browser window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines