• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere CC exporting wrong frame rates sound out of sync

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to export my 25p timeline out as mp4 latest PP CC v13 2018 , it always exports it out with 30 fps with out of sync sound - Finally discovered this only happens with any of my saved preset export settings in PP export dialogue. PP Exports correctly with standard presets!

So any ideas how this corruption with all my own export presets can be rectified? ( I guess I could just delete all of them and start all over again)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I could just delete all of them and start all over again

That would be my recommendation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow... ...You don't see the problem?  I do.

What's your time interpolation setting?

The reason I ask is that you are dropping a 25p sequence into a 30p video, which is going to result in some missing frames.  Try frame blending.

Also, I think your original video is the culprit, not the export presets.  I'd say you haven't ingested properly to begin with, no biggie, but it can mean a lot of hassle down the pipeline.  If you don't alter the time interpolation in your presets, you'll never get it to work.  Frame sampling does not work when you are altering the frame timing of the video.  Blending will "build" new frames for those that are missing, and ensure they match up with your audio.  If you shoot skateboarders from a stationary, and the background remains similar, you could get away with optical flow, which is actually a really cool way of blending a new frame, and gives superior results when the camera and shot angle are stationary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines