Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Closes Encoding Window When Exporting Audio

Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I've been having this problem for about a week now. It's really frustrating Basically, I have a project that's about 52 minutes long, and whenever I try to export (or export the audio on its own), it closes the Encoding window, booting me back to the export window. It doesn't crash Premiere Pro, and I can export just the video just fine.

I've tried just about everything I can find, including clearing the queue, resetting preferences, setting the renderer to Software Only, turning off hardware accelerated encoding and decoding, optimizing rendering for Memory, rendering the timeline, and removing audio effects. I even upgraded my RAM from 8 GB to 16 GB, the Premiere suggested amount, as the memory tends to reach about 98% whenever it closes. It didn't help, and I don't have the money to install more RAM.

The encoding never progresses past 0%, so I don't think it's an issue with a specific bit of audio being corrupted.

Here are my computer specs:

CPU: Intel i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 4 Cores

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050@

RAM: 16 GB

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

I was able to export my project. The solution was to copy the entire sequence (in my case I had to do in five minute chunks because it kept saying something about the system didn't have enough memory to complete that action but I did it anyway) and paste it into a new sequence in a new project. This was very time-consuming and tedious, but once I did it I was able to export my project.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen for all the projects of Premiere pro or it is the issue with a specific project file or sequence. I would also suggest you to try exporting the audio using the Media Encoder.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to export my project. The solution was to copy the entire sequence (in my case I had to do in five minute chunks because it kept saying something about the system didn't have enough memory to complete that action but I did it anyway) and paste it into a new sequence in a new project. This was very time-consuming and tedious, but once I did it I was able to export my project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines