Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere - Collect files for just one sequence won't work...Help

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm sorry if the question is stupid but I'm quite new to Premiere and I got stuck somewhere.

I have a quite complicated edit, that I'm trying to "collect files and copy to new location"

The fact is I have a lot of sequences in the project, but I only want to collect one, not all.

First it seems not to be able to calculate the resulting project size which is not a good start, and then it crash right at the begining when I launch the process.

Strangly it will work when I select all sequences… but this is not what I'm trying to do.

Same thing happened when I go for the Consolidate an Transcode option...

Thanks a lot in advance for the precious help guys!

Best

Hephaistos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well still there's no answers… so what I did is open a new project, import the project I was working on, then PP asks which sequence you want to import so I choose the one needed and I now have a project with only one sequence that I can collect files and copy or consolidate and transcode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you @Hephaistos_9  for posting your solution, just saved me. Experiencing the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines