• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere completely crashes when trying to change output name in export

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this issue started on the last version of Premiere Pro CC and I thought with the update I did the other week it would fix it but it did not.

I have a custom PC running windows 10 professional, core i5-4590S, 8gb RAM, and an EVGA Nvidia GTX1070

I finish my video, render, and then go to file>export. Window opens as usual, click on output name so I can rename and select a location. The file explorer freezes on the first click and then Adobe Premiere crashes. The university I attend we have Macs with the version I just updated from and I had no issues with this when exporting there. Nothing else causes a crash if I click on it. Everything exports as normal I've just been exporting as is to the previously exported folder before this started and then just renaming the file. It isn't the end of the world but it's just kind of frustrating.

Just wondering if there is a solution to this or if anyone has the same issues? Thanks everyone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

B0RING,

See if setting Project Settings > General > Video Rendering & Playback > Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only helps your situation.

It has for one other customer.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing happened to me.

The above fix worked and once I moved the save location I was able to go back to the hardware render for future renders.

Strange bug and very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines