• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere crashes after opening ANY PROJECT (started happening after importing mogrt)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I open Premiere Pro (CC 2018, 12.0) the dialog with recent projects opens up. I click to open ANY project (happens when opening through wizard AND ctrl+o), and it loads for a second. Then Premiere vanishes. No error message; nothing. This started happening only after I tried to import a mogrt. I deleted all Motion Graphic files and common PTX files. All other CC apps open fine. I've restarted my computer. I've reset all preferences. I've tried everything I can possibly think of.

I might not have the hardware to do mogrt, but I should be able to do everything else. Everything was running fine before importing the template.

Thanks for your help in advance. This is extremely frustrating.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Hi, thanks for reading. I fixed it. I backed up all Adobe project files and deleted them off my computer. Then opened Premiere. Then I created a new project and it didn't crash! Yay! Will update once trying to open old files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks for reading. I fixed it. I backed up all Adobe project files and deleted them off my computer. Then opened Premiere. Then I created a new project and it didn't crash! Yay! Will update once trying to open old files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines