• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere crashes my whole pc

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been 2weeks now that I updated premiere Pro to it last version and It's been also two weeks that premiere is messing with my pc, sometimes I'm starting the software it crashes I open Mozilla, it crashed, Spotify, it crashed, even when I'm doing nothing on it it crash and I just have to force my pc to reboot. the software has always been unstable but it's not new before it happened once a day but seriously I work 10min I have to restart everything and it's impossible to work on anything under these conditions, moreover, I can't revert to an old version because of your one-way retrocompatibility operation.

I'm desperate, sincerely help me please 

Only premiere crash, no problem with ae or any other adobe softwares

My spec. 

Msi ps63 modern 8rds 

Core Intel i7 8th gen 1.80Ghz 

Ram 16go ddr4 

Geforce gtx 1050 to max-q design 

Pr V 14.3

Thank you

Mael

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same issues. My computer runs fine when I am in any other program or using the internet with multiple browsers and windows open (basically using a lot of data). When I open Adobe premiere pro, I can edit video for maybe a minute and then I get the blue screen of death. It says "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (with a frowny face as if that makes me feel better). Stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE, what failed: nvlddmkm.sys. Now I read that that may be a driver error. But I have checked and my driver is up to date and is says it is running fine with no errors. I cannot do my job if this keeps happening and now I am being forced to actually use YouTube's editor studio!!! Why do I pay yearly for Adobe if this happens...someone please help. 

Specs: 

Windows 10

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-870H CPU@ 2.20GHZ 

64 bit operating system

GEforce GTX NVIDIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also the same issue since the new update it drives me mad...
I can work for 10 Minutes than out of nowhere it will just hang itself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

having the EXACT same issue as Gingeredit ... ive sent my build in, to be looked at with no issues found, ive done ALL the troubleshooting google has to offer after i heard it may be a gpu driver issue and yet it still happens with ONLY adobe and its so annoying because im a full time video editor so this is my JOB its getting to be a really big problem when my whole system will freeze and bluescreen with the error
VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE, what failed: nvlddmkm.sys.
and the fact there is no fix or help from adobe or ANYONE is so worrying because i dont know how much longer i can just keep working through this huge setback... 😞

Specs
 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
AMD Ryzen 9 3950X
Windows 10 64 bit operating system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines