• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Crashes on export to media encoder Version 15

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i export the timeline to media encoder both programs fully crash!

TOPICS
Crash , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.  

You might want to check to make sure your system is capable of running version 15

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try and export from premiere to media encoder they both crash

My Computer is - 

4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4 GB

Sequence is 23.976 - 1920x1080

I have different sources but this is the majority

Image Size: 3840 x 2160 Frame Rate: 23.976 Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - Compressed - Stereo Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo Total Duration: 00:02:36:17 Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0

I was able to export one sequence to media encoder however now every time I try to send the sequence from premiere it just crashes both programs. 

I was also able to export the entire sequence directly from premiere but I can not send it to adobe media encoder. Not sure why it would let that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problems and I have done everything I can think of to fix it.  multipe uninstall and reinstalls, deleting all files I can for space requirements, changing any settings back and forth to see if that helps and nothing...my entire computer freezes midway through encoding OR it freezes just the media encoder.  Either way its been happening for almost a week now and I have to edit like 20 videos now.  Not sure of what to do, but if i don't get some answers I will be forced to switch products to an Adobe competitor.

My computer is 

Intel(r) core(tm) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16) 

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines