• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Crashing on OS 10.15.5 in "Effects" Panel

Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been running the new Adobe Premiere 14 on a brandnew 32 memory Macbook Pro with OS 10.15.5 

The glitches I am experiencing are phenomenal

First off: Resonsiveness is lagging and tasks are carried out in a very choppy way. Apple rotating beachballs everywhere.

Since yesterday (July 21, 2020) though, the problem has escalated. Whenever I go from Editing → to Effects Workplace → to  the fold down menu "Effects"  → and hit "Video Effects",  Premiere instantly crashed and shut down.

This happened perhaps 15 times in a row.

The hours before that mess, I had executed the same commands. Premiere functioned then, albeit slowly and choppy to follow. After that the first full shut down occurred, Premiere always shut down. No chance to keep it open.

I was working on a project and was about to miss the deadline.

On a personal note: Am I the only one, who is scarred by all the unpredictability constantly oozing from Premiere? I have been working with Premiere for years.

This program has let me down so many times! I constantly update and have fast, new hardware.

I'll be honest: I am ready for a change. If somebody comes up with a more stable editing software for mid-brow professionals (I am an editor for Social Media): I am signed on!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Have you tried the steps mentioned in this article and checked if it's helping?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines