Highlighted

Premiere crashing on start up

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating Premiere Pro won't open. I get the white screen then nothing happens. The screen either becomes unresponsive or disappears but Premiere never opens. I have similar problems with After Effects although that does open (sometimes). 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, reset my preferences. Both programs worked reasonably well up until I updated everything last week. Really need some help. I can't work do any of my work and have so many projects going on.

Adobe this is a huge issue that needs to be resolved - currently paying for multiple programs that don't work!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere crashing on start up

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating Premiere Pro won't open. I get the white screen then nothing happens. The screen either becomes unresponsive or disappears but Premiere never opens. I have similar problems with After Effects although that does open (sometimes). 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, reset my preferences. Both programs worked reasonably well up until I updated everything last week. Really need some help. I can't work do any of my work and have so many projects going on.

Adobe this is a huge issue that needs to be resolved - currently paying for multiple programs that don't work!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0

Have something to add?