Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere crashing when dragging motion graphics template onto timeline

Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So a brief rundown, I made some custom motion graphics templates in after effects to use in premiere. They work great (when they work) however, when I drag them onto my timeline in premiere from the essential graphics tab, premiere crashes (standard crash message comes up) and closes. Why does this happen and can I fix it? Is there anyone else who has a similar experience? Thanks

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

I would recommend asking in the Ae forum about this, as that group knows a lot more about Pr/Ae interoperability issues than most of us 'here'. I know some of the effects in Ae can be a bit dicey essentially brought into Premiere.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What effects do the mogrts have applied in Ae? What things did you add to the EGP panel for modification in Pr? And what's your hardware?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only effect they have is motion blur in Ae. I added text scale and position, font and stroke changeability. My hardware is an intel core i7 10700k, and an RTX 2060.

Thanks for the prompt response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend asking in the Ae forum about this, as that group knows a lot more about Pr/Ae interoperability issues than most of us 'here'. I know some of the effects in Ae can be a bit dicey essentially brought into Premiere.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will make a post there now, thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines