Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Crushes before even starts

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
After a couple of years working on projects with Premiere Pro, 4k, HD, Full HD  resolution I finally get one thing that I never saw before. On the first click to a Premiere icon, I get nothing. There isn't any error or message or anything, but what is special awkward, all other programs from Creative Cloud works just perfectly normal as usual. I really can understand what's going on, so please help me out with this. Also, I tried reinstalling the app, but the results are the same. 
Regards

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Did you use the Cleaner Tool?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines