• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE CS6 AND ENCORE CS6 UPDATE

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to install my Adobe CS6 on a new PC. Unfortunately I failed to download the Uptate to version CS6.0.5 or ENCORE CS6.0.2 when it was still possible. Now Adobe has shutdown the download LINK and you can’t get the UPDATE from support either. Is there any other way I can download it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Has my problem been solved?
Good question !
Yes and No !
No: I still haven't found a way to download the update CS6 - 6.0.5 (German version). This possibility does not exist from the official side (Adobe) either. If I can't download it from a private server……..

However.

Yes: I was in contact with Adobe Support (US). I am currently testing the English version of the CS6 and it can obviously still be updated !! Here I am still undecided whether I will switch to the English version!
At this point I would

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bought cs6 from Adobe and registered then contact customer support and ask for download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke to the support in Germany. Unfortunately they have no way to send me a LINK with which I can download the update from Adobe Premiere CS6.0.0 to CS6.0.5 and ENCORE 6.0.0 to CS6.0.2 (German version). The download LINK on the Adobe page no longer works. Can you help me there? I have Adobe products and they are registered too !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I cannot help you.

Set everything to English and try the American support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did try using the Update option in the program, right? Help -> Updates. It should open Adobe Application Manager. Does it say you are up to date? Or it does not open?

At one point, after the recent changes, that was supposed to work.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this should work.

I did a fresh install of Encore CS6 about one month ago and could update it from within Encore CS6 using Help > Updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has my problem been solved?
Good question !
Yes and No !
No: I still haven't found a way to download the update CS6 - 6.0.5 (German version). This possibility does not exist from the official side (Adobe) either. If I can't download it from a private server……..

However.

Yes: I was in contact with Adobe Support (US). I am currently testing the English version of the CS6 and it can obviously still be updated !! Here I am still undecided whether I will switch to the English version!
At this point I would like to thank you again for the support!

However, at first, I see the case as closed.

Many Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting us know what you learned.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Infact there is. Goto the Internet Archive at this link -- https://web.archive.org/web/20130908053357/http://www.adobe.com/de/downloads/updates.html

So I suspect that if u install the German version of CS6 perpetual that you can use the USA version of the update. If thats the case then I created a archive there that has all the available CS6 perpetual updates in one spot  here -- https://archive.org/details/adobe-flash-pro-12.0-12.0.2

If the USA updates do not work maybe you can somehow extract the German language files from the German version and intergrate them into the english installed version.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you very much for your great support.

I tried both LINKs and downloaded updates.

In the end I decided on the second LINK (https://archive.org/details/adobe-flash-pro-12.0-12.0.2) and here on the variants

- AdobeEncoreCS6-6.0.0-Trial-6.0.2
- AdobePremiereProCS6-6.0.0-Trial-6.0.5

I've installed and tested both of them. Everything worked !!

I hope this helps other users too!

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines