Highlighted

Premiere doesn't render my videos

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I own a Windows 10 Computer with 32Gb Ram, GTX 1070 and AMD Ryzen 9 3900X. Just upgraded most of my components. My first issue is that my Adobe programs are sometimes quite slow and sometimes they freeze. If I then have a look into my task manager, it says that only less than 50% of my hardware is used. Why does not take Adobe all the power it gets? (I already set RAM as high as it works in the Adobe settings).

But if rendering a video would just take a will that is fine with me. Unfortunately, my latest video does not render at all. Error Codes are: 3 / 1609629695 / 1609629690/

They always vary. I tried to render with and without GPU, different formats, created a new project and copied the timeline into it but nothing works. It is always a different Timecode and no pattern. Is there anyone who can help me to fix this issue?

Best regards

Jakob

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere doesn't render my videos

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I own a Windows 10 Computer with 32Gb Ram, GTX 1070 and AMD Ryzen 9 3900X. Just upgraded most of my components. My first issue is that my Adobe programs are sometimes quite slow and sometimes they freeze. If I then have a look into my task manager, it says that only less than 50% of my hardware is used. Why does not take Adobe all the power it gets? (I already set RAM as high as it works in the Adobe settings).

But if rendering a video would just take a will that is fine with me. Unfortunately, my latest video does not render at all. Error Codes are: 3 / 1609629695 / 1609629690/

They always vary. I tried to render with and without GPU, different formats, created a new project and copied the timeline into it but nothing works. It is always a different Timecode and no pattern. Is there anyone who can help me to fix this issue?

Best regards

Jakob

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us more info on the video format in the timeline? Also, is the video good quality without technical problems?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video format is different. It's mostly 1080p 120fps and shot on a Sony A7iii Mp4. There aren't any technical problems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enough space and enough speed. One of the fastest you can get on the market

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For your performance you may have to appreciate that you're using an underpowered GPU. GTX1070 is pretty old by now at an almost 5 years ago release date. At least your CPU seems fine and 32GB of some kind of ram is good, although you don't state what type it is, nor your motherboard specs (just in case if you're looking for more details on speed). As for your project not rendering, this could be from a variety of issues. Two of those issues are stated below that are common of VBR video and a full up hard drive. You've said both are not the issue. The next question would be of what version of Premiere are you running? Did you recently update? Did it work before on a previous version? Can you downgrade to that version again if so? If you have the latest version then I generally recommend you downgrade a few versions perhaps. If you're not up for that and think it's a timeline issue then the next set of questions would be about the effects you have on your video. Can you just drag a clip into a brand new sequence and render that out? If so, at what point will it fail? Put on of the effects/color correcting back on, render, add the next thing you did, render. and so on...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0