Premiere Essential Graphics Issue

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey team. I've been using the essential graphics in Premiere frequently and enjoying it. I click the Adobe Stock, and then click 'Free', and then grab whatever I need.

As of today, most of the templates that come up in the free category have an error when I drop them in and it tells me I must purchase licesnses. Is this an error? Do I only have access to a certain number of free templates in a time period? Hoping this is an Adobe problem. Also I'm using the most up-to-date version of Premiere.

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021
Hi James,  Unfortunately, there was a mistake in how some of the stock mogrts are tagged. There is a set of mogrts that are actually Premium and not free and not marked appropriately.  The stock team is aware of the issue and working to resolve it.  Apologies for the inconvenience, Dacia

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also sometimes says: "An error occurred during download from Adobe Stock Server. Please try again". 

I have tried many times, and the adobe server status seems to be in good shape.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Sorry about that. I tried it and received the same error. I noted that you could right click on the asset to Download (Free), but that also turned up an error. I would say this experience is rather buggy. 

Fortunately, not all of the mogrts have the same behavior, so you might try some of the ones on other pages. By the way, small tip, if you type any single letter of the alphabet into the search bar, you'll expose a good number more of free templates you can check out.

In the meantime, please file the issue on User Voice. I will let the team know, as well.

Thank You,

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James, 

Unfortunately, there was a mistake in how some of the stock mogrts are tagged. There is a set of mogrts that are actually Premium and not free and not marked appropriately. 

The stock team is aware of the issue and working to resolve it. 

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Dacia

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Dacia.

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both for the quick reply. I get it. 

Hopefully it gets sorted soon, it's heartbreaking to find the perfect template and then have the error, or need to purchase.

Thank again!

James

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thanks for your patience and understanding here.  We are working to remedy the situation and we aim to have this fixed tonight.

Thanks,

Tom from Stock team

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines