Premiere Export Crash

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else crashing on every export for the last month?

I've resorted to media encoder, but this is exremely frustrating. We need an update! I've tried wiping everything, re-installing.. the whole gammet.

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post (embed)  screenshots of your sequence settings, export settings and project settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021-01-28 09_12_57-Window.png2021-01-28 09_13_24-Window.png2021-01-28 09_13_51-Window.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also now crashing just as I scrub through the timeline.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the latest Nvidia STUDIO driver installed, not the Game driver.

NVIDIA Studio Driver | 460.89 | Windows 10 64-bit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just changed this! Obviously so far so good, but I'll update this in a few days if I'm still in the clear!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the screenshots. Hopefully the driver update that Ann suggested will get you sorted. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is just one thing in the sequence settings: fields is set to lower. HD never is.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should be set to 'No Fields'?

If I produce in 4k, what should it be then?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost everthing nowadays is no fields.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No 4k or higher-rez video is ever interlaced. All 4k and higher-rez video is progressive-scan only.

For that matter, so is all 23.976 fps video regardless of resolution.

So, for these exports/projects, always use "None (progressive scan)" for your field order settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines