• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere extensions greyed out

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been answered before, but no solution is working... Ever since the new update my extension tab is greyed out. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all adobe products, I've hit shift on my way into adobo to clear the cache, I've updated all extensions. Still Greyed out. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Fixed in update 14.9.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed in update 14.9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, you can also use the following pattern to accept any version:

<Host Name="PPRO" Version="[0.0,99.9]" />

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can u guide me through this part

To make this "Extension Testing" work you may also need to run this terminal command:

defaults write /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.CSXS.10.plist PlayerDebugMode 1

( I am using windows). I have got the extensions testing on my pp already but i think i am missing on the terminal command part

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using premiere pro (14.9) and audition (13.0.13) and I am still having this same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, that extension is greyed out. Using version 14.9. I bought a popular extension from Motion Bro and I am wasting not only money to fix this but time too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you contacted vendor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have contacted Motion Bro, they replied with some instructions which I followed but didn't the problem then they replied with :

"Hi there,

Thanks for the screenshots.

This is a strange problem.
Because even when no third-party extensions are installed, there should be a standard internal extension shown."

I really need someone to help me with this. I think it is related to Adobe and not to the vendor, because I know there are many people who are happy with Motion Bro plugins and it seems to work smoothly with their system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the same problem with version 15. Nothing suggested works and it's crippling my workflow. Has anyone found a fix? Heeeeellllpppppppp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently having this issue. Installed the filmstro plugin to score a short and the Extenions option is greyed out and its not in my extension folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone still having this issue- I realized it only happens when I open a project directly (by opening the file or selecting it from the Windows start menu), as opposed to opening Premiere first and THEN opening a project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stll having same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. Got the latest version of Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great!!! If you open a new project. It works!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 22.5 and it's also greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having this issue as of Nov 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have version 23.1 same issue with the greyed out extentions... how can we solve it? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also on v23.1 and my extensions link is greyed out. Any solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem in v24.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines