premiere freezes on large CEP keyframe manipulation

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i creaed that CEP plugin wich allows your to add "custom" effects using bulit in effects

(such as "camera wiggles", "camera shakes", "radial blur", "zoom blur")

all of them just takes a bulit in effects(most of the time its the transform effect) and manipulating

its properties/keyframe to behave as i want,

for example the zoom blur, takes the transform effect,

and on each "full" frame of the seq it place a keyframe with diffulte value of 100 scale,

and between each of thous frames (e.g evey half frame time) it places a keyframe with other value - user controlled from the CEP.

thats cases prmiere to render the effect the same, as it has no keyframe, BUT when u add the shutter speed value - u get zoom blur.. (i know a bit over-detailed but u need to follow up).

it looks like this - https://prnt.sc/vw8mij

THE THING IS that it creates 2 keyframes for each frame in the video, lets say 1 sec video(60fps seq) it will be 120 keyframes, and for longer videos it stacks up really badly, lets say 30sec vdeo will get 3,600 keyframes!

and when i try this-on, premiere does manges to pull this off but in the "keyframes generation" time it cases for a black screen and acts like it "freezes" until the generation is ending (2-5sec usally).

and in that time if user try to interact with premiere it will crash!

so how can i not case this?

is there like an option to tell premiere to just wait(like when it loads a new video with the loading bar)?

is there an option to make it faster?

if u got anything or even a workaround plz tell me 🙂

thanx ahead ♥

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang, SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

premiere freezes on large CEP keyframe manipulation

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i creaed that CEP plugin wich allows your to add "custom" effects using bulit in effects

(such as "camera wiggles", "camera shakes", "radial blur", "zoom blur")

all of them just takes a bulit in effects(most of the time its the transform effect) and manipulating

its properties/keyframe to behave as i want,

for example the zoom blur, takes the transform effect,

and on each "full" frame of the seq it place a keyframe with diffulte value of 100 scale,

and between each of thous frames (e.g evey half frame time) it places a keyframe with other value - user controlled from the CEP.

thats cases prmiere to render the effect the same, as it has no keyframe, BUT when u add the shutter speed value - u get zoom blur.. (i know a bit over-detailed but u need to follow up).

it looks like this - https://prnt.sc/vw8mij

THE THING IS that it creates 2 keyframes for each frame in the video, lets say 1 sec video(60fps seq) it will be 120 keyframes, and for longer videos it stacks up really badly, lets say 30sec vdeo will get 3,600 keyframes!

and when i try this-on, premiere does manges to pull this off but in the "keyframes generation" time it cases for a black screen and acts like it "freezes" until the generation is ending (2-5sec usally).

and in that time if user try to interact with premiere it will crash!

so how can i not case this?

is there like an option to tell premiere to just wait(like when it loads a new video with the loading bar)?

is there an option to make it faster?

if u got anything or even a workaround plz tell me 🙂

thanx ahead ♥

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang, SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the desired output really require two keyframes, per video frame? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, it cases the transform effect to have high animation velocity on the scale while visually make it look the same 100% scale (case premiere doesnt really renders the half keyframe) and using shutter speed it cases premiere to just render the "motion blur" from the velocity difference resulting the same video frame at 100% zoom + the zoom motion blur,

Could add a video thats shows that custom effect if it helps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something worth trying; disable New World scripting, and see whether the problem persists. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2020 0