• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Freezing And Crashing During Encoding at 0%

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to export (H.264/high bit) it renders the handful of audio files then switches to encoding and immediately stops at 0%, freezes, and then stops responding and must be closed. I've tried rendering effects, turning various plugins on and off (all of which I've used successfully before), and even just exporting the first 10-15 seconds which also freezes and crashes in the same way. I've tried the marker trick (I have none), copying and pasting into a new project and sequence, turn the gpu accelerator on and off, changing codecs and exporting formats and everything ends exactly the same. I'm completely befuddled on what is happening and would appreciate any help. It's barely a 3 minute video with a fair amount of fx, but I thought that would be a problem with rendering, not encoding. I've also reinstalled the previous version of PP at 14.6 since that is the version I started on, but the problem occurred in both 14.7 & 6. 

Running an MSI Creator

Intel i7 @ 2.3 GHZ

32 GB RAM

TOPICS
Crash , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry for your issue.

Is it happening with multiple projects? Do you see any error messages? Here're the suggestions that you can try:

1. Try exporting using Media Encoder.
  2. Clearing the media cache.
  3. Resetting the preferences.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Same problem here. 

Tried all the suggestions but nothing... Freeze at 9%.

Very disappointing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the exact same issue at the exact same percentage.

I recently wiped my computer and reinstalled everything, previous to this I was able to encode within minutes with YouTube presets, modified for my particular use... but since I wiped my PC I cannot get the encoder to work via Premiere Pro or AME at all, I can only export .mov that are less than 60 seconds from After Effects which isn't all that helpful.

I hope we find a fix, I have been trying to figure one out for the last 4 hours straight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here at 0% Encoding.

I'm on a 2019 MacBook Pro, running MacOS Big Sur 11.6.8

2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. 

I've tried exporting on Media Encoder, different codecs, different parts of the video, no effects, nothing works!

I use an AMD Ryzen 5 3400G, with an GTX 1050ti, 16GB RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, every video, every time... using encoder works after a few fails...

PC: i9-9900k, 64gb ram, rtx 3090

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, pandah,

Sorry! You are not meeting system requirements for the GPU. Can you try Project Settings > General and change the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines